Atmosphere today/moving seats

I was in 318 right at the back next to the aisle....it was pretty special yesterday all round....cheers to the fella in front of us who kept turning around and high fiving my young son everytime we scored ( think he was a bit worried my lad couldn't see when he jumped up )....I hope you do that 100 plus times this year mate....up the bluessssss

I'm 318, towards the back too. A good mix of boisterous, sensible, young and old. Can't wait for next game.

hi kev, i`m in row m seat 291
I'm in seat 300 the last one on the end of 212 (same seat as last season). Away fans on my left. Used to be an additional 10-12 seats which have gone. They have chopped 212. I can touch the away fans if we both lean over the barrier you can shake an away fans hand. Which the guy in front did at the end of the match (friendly piss taking) bit weird. Positive plenty of coins and lighters will be pocketed when the MIBs come. Might have to buy a crash helmet

Last edited:
I noticed the change in demographic also, which definitely made it feel more like an away game and will have contributed massively to the atmosphere. It's exactly what was needed, cheap seats bring the lads together, just like in the old days. After years and years of a sterile, corporate experience, I really feel like finally the old football experience I remember growing up might be back. Something I never thought would happen. Thank you city.

I'm 318, towards the back too. A good mix of boisterous, sensible, young and old. Can't wait for next game.

Yeah I noticed it was all different ages etc...quite a few older lads up there...its quite a bit of an effort getting up there ..I was pretty knackered getting back up at half time ...we're all gonna be fit as fiddles at the end of the season !

Last edited:
Moved from the family stand 2 adults 1 student 1 child into 317 right near the back absolutely loved it, little lad loves the atmosphere after his 5 years in the family stand, best thing we did and we saved £700 quid happy days oh and the view is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.