Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit problem to have ;)

City seem to be showing a new, more single-minded streak. We probably need it to move to the next level. I say single-minded rather than ruthless because we have stayed classy.
I’d definitely call it ruthless if we’ve convinced Denayer to sign a new 5 year deal on the premise of him getting first team game time, to only a month later make a signing that virtually guarantees he won’t get a sniff of Premier League football.

It’s not just that we might lose Denayer either, it’s the message it sends to the rest of the EDS lads or other young talents we look to bring to the club.

Really hate that wipe your fanny nonsense. The utterings of a juvenile sexist methinks. Back to the football. I think you are accrediting me with all the posts on here you haven't liked.

I have praised the Sterling signing several times including in the post you couldn't resist coming on and having a dig at me. As once you said to me we don't like each other just let's leave it at that.
I think people that say "methinks" as pseudocockwombles.

I am feeling excited about Otamendi but equally sad for Denayer. I think the reason he is pissed that he is now ranked 5th in the preference order, below Demichelis

l think this is an excellent signing and today we are a better team becuase of it......We can now send Denayer out on loan (maybe to a team like Everton) and he will then join us next season, hopefully after having starting prem experience and take Demichelis place in the squad.....think this is excellent business. De Bruyne is the big one now....get that over the line and perfect summer for us!!......
So if denayer has a another great season on loan what happens next season? he would still be behind three centre backs

Maybe the masterplan is to revert kompany back into midfield? or even denayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.