Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking on this forum for a while but forgot I had made an account a while ago so first post and just wanted to say you guys give me endless hours of laughter, but I honestly think he'd do a great job in midfield shielding the back 4 with fernandinho and yaya ahead of them especially against the big clubs in champs league

We should not loan players to replace a player that has gone to a rival in my opinion, that would be helping them with the transfer

He'll be going to Chelsea regardless, and the only silver lining to the cloud that is one of the best defenders in Europe going to a direct rival would be if one of our prospects got valuable top-level experience as a result.

He'll be going to Chelsea regardless, and the only silver lining to the cloud that is one of the best defenders in Europe going to a direct rival would be if one of our prospects got valuable top-level experience as a result.
He isn't one of the best defenders in europe, no where near in fact. But I'd rather them not have him as he adds depth to their defence, if Everton can't replace him he won't go or will at least cost Chelsea more.

He isn't one of the best defenders in europe, no where near in fact. But I'd rather them not have him as he adds depth to their defence, if Everton can't replace him he won't go or will at least cost Chelsea more.
Everton will sell him once it's too late to buy a replacement & he will sit on the bench at Chelsea.

Been lurking on this forum for a while but forgot I had made an account a while ago so first post and just wanted to say you guys give me endless hours of laughter, but I honestly think he'd do a great job in midfield shielding the back 4 with fernandinho and yaya ahead of them especially against the big clubs in champs league
First post! First post! Well let me not welcome you to this site. Let me not say how great it is to have another City supporter. I will refrain from saying what a very good opening post, much better than mine. Let me hurl abuse at you, and call you all the vile names imagineable. Just as I received, when after supporting City for 50 years, still remembering with great fondness Summerbee, Lee and Bell, I endeavoured to post on this site and got bombed. :-)

Everton could be a decent shout if Stones goes to Chelsea. Kenwright's not one for splashing the cash, so a loan deal might suit them.

I agree, it's better than a decent shout - see what Chelsea are doing with Watford, Everton are arguably streets ahead of them in terms of overall quality so he won't just get tested he'd also improve playing with experienced prem players like Jagielka

Please don't suggest he takes squad number 23 :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.