How is the Everton Fan?

Thanks.
Isn't a forum about opions.
I asked could anyone see that granny shagger doing anything like that.

And don't patronise me with the thanks.
Thanks

Anyone remember when Ian Scott had a fit at a Junior Blues meeting? James H was compering. Took a few seconds for everyone to realise what was happening. Very eerie.

Anyone remember when Ian Scott had a fit at a Junior Blues meeting? James H was compering. Took a few seconds for everyone to realise what was happening. Very eerie.
Was talking to James H the other day he living near Oxford now

Did no one else think it was a stupid idea to carry on playing looking at how close to the pitch it was?

A wayward shot or a player sprinting to cross or keep the ball in close to the goal line could collide etc.

All of these could of had a massive effect on paramedics not being able to carry out their job to the best of their ability.

Dumb refereeing in my opinion.

Did no one else think it was a stupid idea to carry on playing looking at how close to the pitch it was?

A wayward shot or a player sprinting to cross or keep the ball in close to the goal line could collide etc.

All of these could of had a massive effect on paramedics not being able to carry out their job to the best of their ability.

Dumb refereeing in my opinion.

give ref a break mate,he had so many ppl infront of him and was monutoring the corner kicck, only one who could have noticed were the players on that side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.