2015 Rugby League Challenge Cup Final

SaddleworthBlueRhino

Going to be sat In East 304 trying to avoid any scores from this one on Saturday. I love watching Rhino's live but my rule is City SeasonCard first. Hope all fans going down enjoy this great family sporting occasion and that Sir Kevin gets to lift the trophy and bring it back home. I have also got my tickets sorted for the Grand Final when there are no matches scheduled.

I've done the CC final a few times and it's a great day out. As you say, shame we're playing at 3.00 that day.

I expect Leeds to win with a bit in hand.

Zak Hardaker for the Lance Todd. The guy is playing out of his skin at the moment.

I've done the CC final a few times and it's a great day out. As you say, shame we're playing at 3.00 that day.

I expect Leeds to win with a bit in hand.

Zak Hardaker for the Lance Todd. The guy is playing out of his skin at the moment.

Good call about Zak Hardaker winning the Lance Todd Trophy. I've got a feeling the game is going to be pretty close with Hull KR playing to their best - and hopefully Leeds edging it in the last 20 minutes.

I will be at Wembley for this one and have given my Watfird ticket to a mate who is taking his daughter to her first game. I'm a bit gutted to be missing the Watford game (be the first domestic games I've missed in a couple if years). but I will enjoy the weekend in London.

Wiganv Hull was my first of many, have a great day you won't have to fight anyone to get the tube back ;-)

Lancashire are in the T20 semi at the same time too, so I hope you have two video recorders.

Truly hope Rovers win this one.
I've seen them a few times and took to them simply because they are either shite or world beaters. Hopefully get the world beating Rovers turn up tomorrow.

Wiganv Hull was my first of many, have a great day you won't have to fight anyone to get the tube back ;-)

Cheers big gaz. My usual routine after the final whistle is too head to Flannery's across the road from Wembley Central.

I've made that my "local" since we beat the rags in the semi. Lots of other pubs were shut after the game but the back door at Flannery's was open - in good Irish tradition. Normally a coach load from Salford in there each Challenge Cup Final Day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.