Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Does anyone know the nearest beach resort? Appreciate Seville is inland. Don't mind catching the train and staying overnight in Seville. Thanks.

I will be organising coach travel from the Costa del Sol to Seville. Journey time is approx 2 and a half hours. Approx the same as Benidorm to Villareal.
Cheers Mac

You know any decent hotels in Costa del Sol ?

Booked through opodo.
Outward 3rd 10.15am gatwick to Seville
Back 4th 7.55pm flight

£108.......just need a match ticket!!

One option still available is Liverpool to Madrid £55. Madrid to Seville by high speed train (2hr 30) - £50 ish return.

A night in Madrid followed by a night in Seville or two nights in Seville. Good flight times.

I've booked stansted to Seville for £70. Tues-Wed. Flight doesnt get in till 4pm but will give 4 hours pre match.

We are on the same flights, assuming you fly back to Stansted and not Gatwick? I got them for £86, price went up a tenner as I was filling out my card details, cheers Ryanair! Usually I'd think landing at 4pm the day of the game might be pushing it, but Seville is pretty compact and the airport is only 6 miles from the city centre, and with the game not kicking off until 8.45 it should give ample beer time :)

Reserved a twin room in Gran Hotel Lar, looks pretty central and close to bars, not too far from the stadium and only 35 quid for the night.

Anyone know any alternative car parks for Stansted? We only need to park for about 36 hours but looking at over 40 quid which seems quite steep....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.