Discussion: Txiki Begiristain (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you're entitled to an opinion. But when you parrot it repeatedly for day after day, even when it flies in the face of all evidence and rational thinking, then be prepared to get told that you are talking shite.

I'm not spouting it day after day

I simply said great signings but let's way and see how do in the forth coming months

Like I said my assessment of Txiki includes how the Player performs - like it would be in any other walk of lfe because you have to
Hire the right people in the first place

I think it was Damocles who was saying Txiki is only concerned with the financial transaction I.e the recruitment of the individual. That is basically saying Txiki could sign me to play up front and if I failed Txiki would be in no way responsible

You just can't help being unpleasant can you. You seem a very angry sort of person. Your'e messages just slide into verbal abuse -

Being verbally abused for talking utter brain dead shit about MCFC on an MCFC forum is normal. If you're offended call a mod. See if they give more of a fuck about your rank stupidity than I do.

'Identifying the players who thinks will work'

Is it it possible that he could identify the wrong players? and no matter what the manager did he couldn't cut it

See I would class the signing of Fernando an error in judgment of Txiki but I guess you'll say it's down to Pellers not getting the best out of him

What you're saying is Txiki is quite unaccountable

What I'm saying is you're chatting shit. As you have been doing all summer. Like Dave said it's probably best you keep your opinions to yourself if they're quite so ignorant to the facts.

In a normal world it goes like this ....
I make a comment - someone disagrees and then says I think you are wrong read or consider this.
I read said article and now agree /or continue to disagree.
On here you get some 'deranged characters' spewing personal abuse .
I come on hear to get the gossip,hear some funnies and have a moan /rant at players etc not at other City fans.

I have been impressed not just by who we have recruited but also who we have not.

For instance, neither Kolarov nor Clichy had a good season last year. I can't believe that there wasn't even a discussion about the possibility of replacing one or both, but unless I missed it we haven't even been linked with a left back all window. So the conclusion of that conversation appears to have been 'no, what we have will come good if we play them the right way, and playing the right way involves shipping out jovetic and Dzeko, and getting sterling and KDB in'.

Well, we're seeing how that's panning out already.

I'm not spouting it day after day

I simply said great signings but let's way and see how do in the forth coming months

Like I said my assessment of Txiki includes how the Player performs - like it would be in any other walk of lfe because you have to
Hire the right people in the first place

I think it was Damocles who was saying Txiki is only concerned with the financial transaction I.e the recruitment of the individual. That is basically saying Txiki could sign me to play up front and if I failed Txiki would be in no way responsible
What it sounds like is that you want to have your cake and eat it too. If they are great signings now, then they are great signings regardless. You can't come back at a later date armed with the benefit of hindsight and slag Txixi off for the great signings he made in August, which you agreed were great signings at the time. If your going to slag him off, slag him off now or forever hold your peace.

Job well done, especially as I sense neither KDB or RS were keen to come to us .
giphy.gif

I have been impressed not just by who we have recruited but also who we have not.

For instance, neither Kolarov nor Clichy had a good season last year. I can't believe that there wasn't even a discussion about the possibility of replacing one or both, but unless I missed it we haven't even been linked with a left back all window. So the conclusion of that conversation appears to have been 'no, what we have will come good if we play them the right way, and playing the right way involves shipping out jovetic and Dzeko, and getting sterling and KDB in'.

Well, we're seeing how that's panning out already.
Jovetic goes and Kolarov is transformed - what a big butterfly that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.