Zabaleta 7 years

The most improved player in our recent history. I don't think I've ever seen a player develop mentally so much.

He used to dive in too much and get too many cards. He used to get done for pace. Within 2-3 years he learnt how to change his game to minimise these problems. This still left him with terrible distribution in the final third but over the last 2-3 years he's even improved that massively. He stopped trying to be fancy and dink it in and just started firing simple flat 'percentage' type crosses in.

What a great signing he was by whoever it was who identified him.

Va

guely remember VK making debut in home win vs WHU just before takeover - was that Zaba's debut too? Remember Corluka leaving after Sunderland away

Don't think so. I thought Zaba signed on deadline day so he must have had his debut against Chelsea same as Robinho?

What a man, what a player. Love him! The pain he felt (like the rest of us) when he had his head on the goal post after rvps winner said it all. He is one of us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.