Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

don't worry about the train that will be fine, more of a scramble for the bus after the game to get you to the train station, the germans normally queue ok, but pissed up blues, I can see the scramble now

don't worry about the train that will be fine, more of a scramble for the bus after the game to get you to the train station, the germans normally queue ok, but pissed up blues, I can see the scramble now

I was thinking the same thing.
I've been to Borussia Park, and I just can't think of an English equivalent. If anything it's more like an out-of-town US baseball stadium.
The ride itself takes around 20 minutes, but I don't recall queuing for a ridiculous amount of time.

I went last year for their game at home against FC Zürich in the Europa League and buses came to the area outside the ground caged off for away fans to take them back to the station. There were plenty of buses so it shouldn't be a problem.

They held back trains to both Düsseldorf and Cologne so supporters weren't waiting around the station for too long as well.

I think Zürich supporters carry a bit more of a reputation than us (there was a heavy police presence at the station) but I'd suspect they would do that for us.

I'd just reiterate what others have said to allow plenty of time to get to the ground. It's 20 mins on the bus. There won't be any alcohol available near the ground (apart from the occasional random street seller) so buy some at the station to take with you

5wf4p2.jpg

We will be sat/stood just to the right of this picture but the view will be fairly similar

Still nothing on site regarding tickets. Not like the game is 3 weeks away or anything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.