Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

From what i understand Dusseldorf is supposed to be a pretty awesome place for atmosphere and seems like loads of blues staying there....
Four of us at the A&O hostel 900m from Duss station Tuesday/Wednesday night £50 Stayed in Ddorf night before Dortmund couple of years ago and had a few beers there when played Shalke day before and day after via the airport
Top place in the old town

Four of us at the A&O hostel 900m from Duss station Tuesday/Wednesday night £50 Stayed in Ddorf night before Dortmund couple of years ago and had a few beers there when played Shalke day before and day after via the airport

Dusseldorf it is then....I'm also travelling from Macc, driving down to Stansted on the weds. Should be fun!

Two more in the A&O Hostel the old town will be Rocking again like it was for Shalke don't miss out Dusseldorf is defo the place to be.

We're in Hotel am Rathaus (is that pronounced Rat-House?!?!) right in Dusseldorf Old Town. £108 for a triple room

We fly MANCHESTER - Koln/Bonn arriving 13.05 via Hamburg for an hour on day of the game. Train is 1 hr.
Staying in Mönchengladbach night of game and Cologne on the Thursday.

Was dirt cheap.

Anyone actually staying in Mönchengladbach the day of the game?

We fly MANCHESTER - Koln/Bonn arriving 13.05 via Hamburg for an hour on day of the game. Train is 1 hr.

Was dirt cheap.

yes staying the night after the game ... should be easier

Still no ticket criteria. Not like I have faith for City to be able to leave it late and post the tickets successfully ... Do love how professional we are now in all aspects but ticketing still worries me like MAD !

Was dirt cheap.

2 of us just outside Monchengladbach & another 5 in the centre for 2 nights

have we ever played a team with a longer name , how many other teams can you make from the name Borussia Mönchengladbach
England
Russia

might try this on the lomg trip to stansted with Squirty , the time will fly

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.