Football Trivia Question of the Day (continued)

So Reid and Hodgson were correct for the first part of the question?
Similarly, I remember the red cards against Boro, but not the suspension of their use (presumably mid-season?)

As for 87-88,I remember City beating Plymouth on the opening day in the second division, but nothing about the First Division. In fact, the only thing I recall is Liverpool having a storming start to the season.
I'm not one for googling and pretending to know the answer, so unless it's an obvious thug, or memorable incident, I'm going to need clues.

Opening day, mad hatter.

Name the footballers who have played for City and scored in a world cup? (the player doesnt have to have been at the club when he scored)

I was asked this by a Birmingham fan who had been asked it about his club. I dont have an answer (sorry) but so far I have
Quinn
Dzeko
Tevez
Elano
Robinho
Vieira
Francis
De Bruyne
Wanchope
Balotelli
Fernandinho
Santa Cruz
Bony
Yaya
Deyna
Beardsley

Name the footballers who have played for City and scored in a world cup? (the player doesnt have to have been at the club when he scored)

I was asked this by a Birmingham fan who had been asked it about his club. I dont have an answer (sorry) but so far I have
Quinn
Dzeko
Tevez
Elano
Robinho
Vieira
Francis
De Bruyne
Wanchope
Balotelli
Fernandinho
Santa Cruz
Bony
Yaya
Deyna
Beardsley

Gelson Fernandes against Spain in 2010.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.