Ritchie Blackmore

flyer

He's announced that he's doing four rock gigs in Europe next year with musicians from Deep Purple and Rainbow. Never going to be able to get tickets but I'll be forking out for the dvd's

Hope he can pull it off, after watching Purple a couple of years ago and Whitesnake last year, Snake or should I say Coverdale can still perform but Gillan had an orchestra with him and couldn't get through a song without having a break.

Coverdale has said he'd like to do new work with Blackmore, but I think there might still be too much bad blood there. I first heard about these gigs / album through an interview I read with Joe Lynn Turner so I'm assuming he'll get the job. Possibly Ian Paice and Roger Glover, then A N Other keyboard player

Hope he can pull it off, after watching Purple a couple of years ago and Whitesnake last year, Snake or should I say Coverdale can still perform but Gillan had an orchestra with him and couldn't get through a song without having a break.

Doris Coverdale has the audience sing most of the songs for him nowadays .... his voice is as shot as Gillan's ....

It will end up being Joe Lynn Turner singing.

My heart was in my mouth when I opened the thread. Thought it was going to be a R.I.P. thread. I have read JLT hinting at a reunion.
With only 4 gigs penciled in for Europe I'm never going to get tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.