Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

Hope so,im on cup scheme but I suspect many with high points are.Its a poor allocation from them,trust we give them jack shit for the return.

It's what UEFA rules dictate they have to give 5% of the capacity, not really BMG fault.

If anybody is travelling through Amsterdam Schipol airport i can give you a lift from the aiport to Monchengladbach and back

Are people who miss out still intending to travel? I'm on 12,350 points, which effectively might as well be 11,750 for this one, so I'm not exactly brimming with confidence. It's just whether to cut my losses on £150's worth of travel and save the cost of hotel and entertainment or just go and enjoy the craic.

What were Gladbach supposed to do? They're giving us the normal allocation that they give Bundesliga teams. Put it this way, say we had safe standing for us and the away end; Would you give CL teams a larger allocation because they won't get the same number of tickets as a domestic game thus affecting normal home fans?

Are people who miss out still intending to travel? I'm on 12,350 points, which effectively might as well be 11,750 for this one, so I'm not exactly brimming with confidence. It's just whether to cut my losses on £150's worth of travel and save the cost of hotel and entertainment or just go and enjoy the craic.
Unless the club agree to give me points from all the games I went to in the 70's and 80's (adjusted for inflation), I can never catch up and get tickets for these games- but I will still go to Germany. There's always a blue whose mate couldn't make it due to work - so don't give up hope.

2 of us will deffo be there regardless of tickets.....hoping we'll get them plus there are usually some spares flying around when you get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.