Juventus (home) tickets/attendance

Yeah no colours in the Metrolink or around the stadium...once we're inside our block we can start the party :P
Also this time there will be a lot of visitors in the home ends, the away tickets were very difficoult to get. But maybe you were talking about citizens trying to go in the away end, weren't you?

No I thought you were in the City end. If so that's why I said no colours. You'll be fine in colours on the Metro and around the ground, no problem at all. Enjoy.

Sorry but I go for less than 50k, 48266 hope I am wrong but you can blame the wankers watching in a pub if its below 50k.
I'm a (seasoncard) wanker watching in the pub.
I sacked the Euro scheme after UEFA continually shafted us. Then, they adopted our 'financial model' without refund or apology. We had constantly been drawn with one of the 'big 3' and then eliminated by one of the others, yet the press use this as a stick to beat us.
So for these (and other reasons) , I'll be the wanker in the pub. Hopefully Platini and others will realise our support does not cherish his Chumps league as much as our Premier League.

If you can afford to spend £20 on beer in a pub then you can easily afford to buy a ticket, watch the game live and still buy something ...
£30 for a ticket
£5 for a pie/drink
£7 for Parking or Public Transport

as opposed to going and spending £10 in your local on 3 pints?

And that's if you're on your own - now think if your a Dad who takes his two lads and their Granddad to the games, it's not cheap!

I'm a (seasoncard) wanker watching in the pub.
I sacked the Euro scheme after UEFA continually shafted us. Then, they adopted our 'financial model' without refund or apology. We had constantly been drawn with one of the 'big 3' and then eliminated by one of the others, yet the press use this as a stick to beat us.
So for these (and other reasons) , I'll be the wanker in the pub. Hopefully Platini and others will realise our support does not cherish his Chumps league as much as our Premier League.
I like to ask people like yourself who are disillusioned with the competition is 'would you go if we got to the semi-finals/final?'.

If you wouldn't then fair play, but if you would I think it's ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.