Post Match Thread: City v Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
More evidence Silva and Nasri shouldn't both play against a team that will put 10 men behind the ball, they slow the play down way too much and it's too easy to defend against.

Were you there by any chance?

Because it's something we will not tolerate on here, people sat behind there keyboards slagging off match going blues

Definitely take offense and consider it a non-problem. Point out the slaggin'. Oh wait, I didn't slag off anyone, just commented how silent everyone was.

Question for you: Was it not incredibly silent? Do the players just like the appearance of the stadium and that's why they win more at home in the Premier league? Not rocket science, thanks for trying though.

Take a look at @EsteemedKompany's Tweet:

Denayer lad, Jesus that's smooth, Fernandinho's replacement in the holding role?

personally dont think we looked bad cant remember hart being troubled other than the goals which where just 2 moments of magic,we created the better opportunities, unfortunately the best 2 chances fell to our youngest player, just puts pressure on us beating the other 2 teams

I do feel like there is an air of apathy around the club surrounding Europe. Lord knows I do try but can only just be arsed to get involve (and even then it's only barely).
In the League however most Blues are up for that, and the cup, so maybe that spurs the team on a bit more? I dunno

It was awful to watch but CL is awful anyway. Looking forward to West Ham.

I was disappointed when I saw nasri in the team. People slag off navas for his finishing but at the least he causes a world of problems for our opponents. Overall it was a bit flat tonight and nasri never really helps to build tempo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.