Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

So everyone who's staying in Dusseldorf what's the plan for the day? any particular bars or central places people meeting up?

Could be really nice to know. Two of us from Denmark driving down on wednesday. Should be in the Altstadt in Düsseldorf around 12ish... Hope to a bit of guiding of Where everyone is going.

Could be really nice to know. Two of us from Denmark driving down on wednesday. Should be in the Altstadt in Düsseldorf around 12ish... Hope to a bit of guiding of Where everyone is going.

We are meeting up with a few other Blues, once details sorted I'll let you know and your welcome to join us!

We are meeting up with a few other Blues, once details sorted I'll let you know and your welcome to join us!
Great! I appeciate it! Coming to the game with my father-in-law. He's originally from Manchester but now lives in Denmark. Could be great meeting some of you guys down there.

Great! I appeciate it! Coming to the game with my father-in-law. He's originally from Manchester but now lives in Denmark. Could be great meeting some of you guys down there.
I would imagine most of us will heading from Ddorf to Monchenglabach by early afternoon

Remember that public transport is free when having a matchticket.
There are free shuttles to the stadium from Platz Republiek, suited just next to the main trainstation. They start transporting 3 hours before kick off and every 15 minutes.
The old town near the station. You can also travel by publicbus 017 (free again) from the old town.
If you wanna sober up on your way to the stadium, it's about 45min walk from the main station ... yeah, though so.

Has anyone sussed out the best way to get from Düsseldorf (Weeze) airport to Monchangladbach (beside train station)?

Been searching but can't see the best method for booking the travel

Any help appreciated

Has anyone sussed out the best way to get from Düsseldorf (Weeze) airport to Monchangladbach (beside train station)?

Been searching but can't see the best method for booking the travel

Any help appreciated
we just bought tickets at train 'station' ( it is tiny and was unmanned ) from a machine but someone said you can buy the tickets on the shuttle bus from airport to station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.