These Charming Fans

Serious question.... do they make money on this? I mean, seems like they have a studio kitted out and editing / camera equipment etc. I don't have an issue with them making money, just wondering how they do this and produce a programme (all 51 mins of it!) if they aren't getting some return

Fell asleep watched it for 5mins... Sure there may be an audience on YouTube for this but for the everyday blues its just like having a chat with mates, except a fit bird walks in (usually your mates sister) who was dragged up a Blue

I'd maybe suggest asking the Bluemoon Rising TV lads on YouTube if you can feature as a segment on their channel. An hour standalone seems a bit too long also in my eyes. I'd say condense it down a bit more.

PS Whoever thought of that show name needs shooting...!

Gonna be an effort to watch this. Just done ten minutes and frankly struggled. Its just like a group of friends having a chat. As for the opening titles with the Stockport sign then running past the ground scarf aloft.....just no.

Opening shot outside the Green End pub in Burnage, another big, boarded-up once busy old boozer, looking so pitiful as a consequence. It's all very sad.

Our song from 1981was "We're the famous Green End forgers and we're going to Wem-ber-lee!"

Happy days (apart from the involvement of the Serious Crime Squad).

Thanks to anyone who watched, even briefly. We've noted comments here and elsewhere and some will help us shape the show as it develops. Thanks again, even to the grumpy folks :)

It wasn't bad but the sound was a little inaudible, maybe your to near the microphone or a bit nervous being it was the first show should be good once you get a couple of episodes under your belt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.