Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

Just seen this posted. I imagine it's going to cause mayhem tomorow night.

Just seen this posted. I imagine it's going to cause mayhem tomorow night.

Can't see this at work - what is it Ric, something we need to know about?

Is it the tweet City have put out about needing to be in the stadium for 8.15pm or refused access?

Can't see this at work - what is it Ric, something we need to know about?

It's a tweet from @MCFCHELP:

BMG v CITY:Supporters not in the stadium by 8:15pm may not be allowed to access & may be required to wait 20 mins after KO (if at all)

Seems a ridiculous decision to me, and why only announce it a day before the game. Why wasn't it mentioned on the tickets? People already out there might not see it.

So those going need to spread the word - need to be in half an hour before kick off else you risk not being allowed in until 20 minutes in, if at all!

I foresee chaos

Anyone joining the Leicester mob on the 07:50 Germanwings out of Birmingham tomorrow?
There's 12 of our crew on that flight, already told Dave. The rest are either over there already via Cologne or in Dusseldorf or going from various airports tomorrow. Catch you all in the bar for breakfast!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.