Smoking

Just do what I and most others near me do and use the toilets near 107, never seen anyone smoking in there.

Maybe City should designate the bogs near K1 entrance as "The Fogs"
And throw all the smokers in there.

I also have a mooch further down the concourse and use the other toilets as they are a tad cleaner.

I'll ask you the same question
Would you get fellow blues stadium bans for having a crafty fag?
They'd be getting themselves banned by
A. Ignoring the discomfort of others
B. Ignoring the rules laid out by the club. And, more important than either of those two
C. Breaking the law of the land.

If they didn't smoke, they wouldn't get reported and, consequently, wouldn't get banned. It's not rocket science.

B. Ignoring the rules laid out by the club. And, more important than either of those two

If they didn't smoke, they wouldn't get reported and, consequently, wouldn't get banned. It's not rocket science.

We have a winner.

Im saying i wouldnt report fellow blues as they would get stadium bans

Would you?
Im saying i wouldnt report fellow blues as they would get stadium bans

Would you?
lets turn it around I have a legal right to spend my recreation time in a smoke free environment so what am I to do if my rights are being denied me? I have not reported anyone for smoking by the way but you seem to think it's ok for others to inflict their habit on me because they are blues

Good comeback, actually! But if we're talking about being sensitive, what about smokers being sensitive to the discomfort their actions cause to others? Is a couple of hours without a fag that much to ask? Not having a pop at you personally here, by the way.

I'd love to argue :) but I agree too much. Some duplicity is at hand here though.. Oh yes. :)

I'll ask again would you get fellow blues stadium bans for smoking
Yes or no?

Ive already said i dont smoke and i cant stand it but i couldnt give two fucks if once a fortnight for less than minute i walk past a few smokers

My whole argument on here is folk wanting to get blues banned, not if its right or wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.