Sevilla away sold out!

Mate of mine has 11800 and his mate 11475. They've both got tickets through their Supporters Club branch.
Something wrong somewhere
that old debate will rear its ugly head again no doubt, and it should i might add, what's the point in a points based system if it can be flouted in this way?

Was always going to sell out quickly given the relatively small allocation, but I'm surprised just how quickly it's sold out. It had only just got to 13,000 points hadn't it?!
Didn't even make that
They sold none this morning, pretty pissed off having driven into Manchester for an hour and a half

That is shocking if they had sold out over the weekend and didn't even update anyone to save them travelling down to the ticket office. I can only assume they hadn't taken into consideration demand by Thomson travel they would not have put a plane on and not filled the seats.

It also didn't help that they were offering an amount of tickets to Children who's parent qualified but they didn't.

Mate of mine has 11800 and his mate 11475. They've both got tickets through their Supporters Club branch.
A guy in the queue said he had a mate with 11,000 points had booked through Thomas Cook/Thompson (not sure which) and had got confirmation over the weekend that he had a ticket

that old debate will rear its ugly head again no doubt, and it should i might add, what's the point in a points based system if it can be flouted in this way?

Chances are they haven't got tickets themselves. That post is very inflammatory when worded the way it is.

There's likely to be a small group within that SC branch who have 13000+ points. Those who have the points and are not going will likely be helping out fellow blues/mates by letting them use their tickets.... in the same way we all have mates (Outside of SC) who have loads of points, who let other people use their card to get tickets. Theres no difference, other than the fact that they are part of a SC. Unfair to tarnish supporters clubs like that.

Chances are they haven't got tickets themselves. That post is very inflammatory when worded the way it is.

There's likely to be a small group within that SC branch who have 13000+ points. Those who have the points and are not going will likely be helping out fellow blues/mates by letting them use their tickets.... in the same way we all have mates (Outside of SC) who have loads of points, who let other people use their card to get tickets. Theres no difference, other than the fact that they are part of a SC. Unfair to tarnish supporters clubs like that.
I don't like opening this debate as more than just the SC get an allocation
However the old chestnut of someone with 13000 plus will have got them for a mate is bollocks

I know people with less than 10,000 points who have tickets on their cards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.