United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live half the time in the UK and half in Thailand, favorite cake are the Euro cake.
Nine months ago they started sponsoring the SCUM.
Best diet I'v ever had

Before I buy anything out here I look on their website to check the official "partners" to see if they have any dealings with the scum. Rug head was sponsored by Tiger beer some time ago, thankfully they binned him after he was caught shagging the Granny.

Aeroflot are the rags' Official Carrier and a Global Partner. Anyone think they'll fly to Moscow next week on Aeroflot? Like fuck they will.

That was another bent deal in the Chevrolet mould. When it was announced the Chief Executive of Aeroflot was summoned to appear before the Russian Prime Minister and given a huge bollocking for signing it.

Just read on BBC that martial the wonder boy has won player of the month. So funny. kdb anyone???

Just read on BBC that martial the wonder boy has won player of the month. So funny. kdb anyone???
I believe this aberration is down to a new decision which means fans are voting for the player of the month.
So get used to seeing Shrek, Stan Laurel & Co gracing the pages as the Rag multitudes flex their voting fingers.

I believe this aberration is down to a new decision which means fans are voting for the player of the month.
So get used to seeing Shrek, Stan Laurel & Co gracing the pages as the Rag multitudes flex their voting fingers.

I think this is different. Martial already won the PFA version which is now voted on by the public from a shortlist of 3.

This new one is the PL one, and I don't think it's changed - Wikipedia claims it's chosen by a panel from Barclay's. It beggars belief that he beat Vardy and Mahrez.

Just watched Van Gaals press conference and again he does not disappoint. He's blamed their latest bad result on 'Mike the cook', I kid you not

He looks like he's been on the ale for the duration of the international break.

Mike the cook was responsible for not keeping the atmosphere positive in the canteen !!! He's a real buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.