Short Film Featuring Rascal

Great video..... I suspect the average poster on here knows in real life very few other posters..... we chat, reply, laugh with and argue with each other but how much do we really know what each other are going through in the real world and have experienced in the real world.....
Best wishes Rascal

I can certainly sympathise with Rascal with the debilitating condition of psoriasis, I developed it at a shitty
hotel abroad three years ago, it erupted on my legs,and arms and at first I thought I'd caught fucking leprosy or
something. After being diagnosed as plate psoriasis, it has, (thankfully), retreated, and is now limited to a patch around
3 inches square near my left ankle. This doesn't happen to all sufferers, and poor Rascal appears to have it really bad.
I've never met him, and although diametrically opposed politically, I did indeed sense a real underlying warmth in the man.
Best wishes, and improved health to him.

Did he leave or was he banned? I seem to remember him doing a sort of internet version of setting fire to himself and calling everyone cunts in one of the politics forums. Suffer from scabby hands myself on and off so can sympathise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.