Short Film Featuring Rascal

Doing well mate, me and rasc flying to faro then Seville for 4 days from Monday.
And I've called him a ****, just for you :-)

Bump.

Rascal says "This is important to me. Its not about me, it is about the people it may reach. It is important that people do not feel alone."

Last edited:
Bump.

Rascal says "This is important to me. Its not about me, it is about the people it may reach. It is important that people do not feel alone."

I think we all understood that Rascal, good on you for putting yourself out there trying to create awareness. Some people see skin conditions and recoil. Psoriasis isn't perfectly understood, but it isn't contagious.

Personally I get bouts of ringworm from time to time and that is contagious.. obviously it's not even in the same realm as psoriasis, but my point is people shouldn't be freaking out about something they can't "catch" from another person.

Can't folk with psoriasis just wear washing up gloves or something so they can shake hands without spreading the flaky skin aids?

Really well made video, and its great to see him doing something to raise awareness for a cause that is close to his own heart. Got a lot of time for people who put effort in to affect change in a positive way.

That's the first time I have ever seen Russ walk past a pub ;)

He's a great lad and it was a pleasure to share a victory drink with him in Seville.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.