Future of our midfield

For the first time in a long time I have thought that Barkley has looked the part in recent games

How is Ntcham doing at Genoa? He might be the closest home-grown replacement for Yaya

Seen him play in a couple of Genoa matches - he looks pretty decent, energetic, likes getting stuck in and can play a bit

I'm not in any position to say wether he'd get a game for us because I haven't seen enough. Just checked, he's only 19. Definitely one to watch

images

barkley is brainless in terms of football intelligence especially when you look at some of our academy players Ntcham , will patching , jack byrne and manu garcia . He has been over hyped to no end with people comparing to Paul Gascoigne and micheal ballack but i just don't see it .if are to buy he will cost about 50m plus not worth it .

How is Ntcham doing at Genoa? He might be the closest home-grown replacement for Yaya

Very well to begin with, some press began to hyperbole with "Do City have a new Pogba already?" etc. Far as I'm aware he's still doing well but I have doubts whether he'd get into our team in the future.

Barkley, like all English players, can't pass. We can't have both Sterling (who can't pass) and Barkley in the same team surely? Our passing percentages would drop significantly with Barkley in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.