City fans in Sevilla

Hope you dont get us in Manchester next season after this shit attacking innocents,cowards.

I have just become a Slask Wroclaw fan,hope they continue to hunt your shit club down all over Europe.
Well fucking said.dirty fucking snide cunts. See you all in Sevilla at dinner.

Śląsk Wrocław

UEFA would love nothing more than to slap a ban on our fans.

Don't stoop to being a bunch of stupid cunts over there lads. Be safe.

GAY as fuck rob. Me and rasc staying in hotel naranjo driving over bit later on, meet up for a beer

Good to know the A Team will be in town.

Made the mistake of not getting kissed last night and staying in Hotel America got sweet FA sleep lol!

680e59d7e2b4ef7c716fc986b900ca3e.jpg

That attack was cowardly. I've never heard of visitors to our country being targeted like this regardless of whether they're the club's top boy or some lad in a half and half scarf. I've had a miserable trip so far and genuinely want to be at home on the couch with my cat.

Still looking for neutral or away tickets for me and my son
In Seville will meet you
Please PM back
Don't fancy watching the football in Oneils again tonight

That attack was cowardly. I've never heard of visitors to our country being targeted like this regardless of whether they're the club's top boy or some lad in a half and half scarf. I've had a miserable trip so far and genuinely want to be at home on the couch with my cat.

I know you probably won't enjoy it as much as you should. On alert all the time and unable to relax.
But what's happened is the exception rather than the rule. If we get through and get Bayern you must go there. It's brilliant.
Hopefully we'll win tonight and you'll feel better.
Stay in a group and watch the coppers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.