United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not childlike honesty, it's called being Dutch. They have no inhibitions and say whatever they want. I was on an escalator in Schipol airport and a middle aged Dutch woman physically moved me out of the way and carried on walking. They don't give a fook them lot. When you are getting served in a bar, at least 5 people we try and shout their order at the same time. Oddballs

This is true. I worked in Holland for a while and their directness can come across as charming or downright rude depending on the situation

This is true. I worked in Holland for a while and their directness can come across as charming or downright rude depending on the situation
Yeah, in fairness to shallyman he is correct. The Dutch do have an abruptness about them, which is evident in Van Gaal. As I've said, in his instance I find it quite endearing. As someone posted a little while back, he's like a mad uncle who turns up at Christmas, gets absolutely hammered and starts singing bawdy sea shanties before passing out in an armchair in front of the fire.

Fame at last - if only on Rag Caf:

"It's funny that they accuse us of being obssessed with them, as I pointed out, their United Thread has literally twenty times more posts than our Bluemoon thread (and from a much smaller community) :lol:

...but this one takes the cake. Think back to when you signed up at the Caf and chose your username, did it cross your mind once to base your RedCafe online existance on mocking/insulting another team?

SBU7Z1q.jpg

A man regarded as one of, if not the most successful of managers in the history of football, resides in the fetid bowels of the swamp? Showing their class as usual."

Fame at last - if only on Rag Caf:

"It's funny that they accuse us of being obssessed with them, as I pointed out, their United Thread has literally twenty times more posts than our Bluemoon thread (and from a much smaller community) :lol:

...but this one takes the cake. Think back to when you signed up at the Caf and chose your username, did it cross your mind once to base your RedCafe online existance on mocking/insulting another team?

SBU7Z1q.jpg

A man regarded as one of, if not the most successful of managers in the history of football, resides in the fetid bowels of the swamp? Showing their class as usual."

Hahaha. Your username is a classic. I noticed that a lot of theirs all praise the players then we have ones Paul Lake's Left Knee...

Some people are saying that the BBC is obsessed with the rags, but TV tonight looks pretty good if you ask me.

18.00: Gary Neville tonight
The local news from right across Trafford with world’s number 1 human being Gary Neville.
18.30: Swamps under the hammer
Dion Dublin (Dion effing Dublin, really!?!) takes us to a derelict building in Manchester that Gary “best human being ever” Neville is turning in to a multi million pound hotel…for the good of humanity obviously.
19.00: The Neville Family
With Paul Scholes as Pugsley, Lurch as himself, Nicky Butt as the b*tch and Neville Neville as the fruity father.
19.30 The Rag Show
The Rickshaw Challenge reaches Trafford so we trot out everyone’s favourite people, the glorious class of 92, for no good reason at all, while the kn*bhead and backward kids cycle the rickshaw round the swamp.
20.00: Bell*nders
Some cockney rags’ Sky digital is on the blink and they can’t watch Trafford, or Salford, or FC Un*ted, or some other sh*tehawk outfit live. Meanwhile Rhodri wants his brother dead.
20.30 The Great British W**k off
The 92 boyz get their hand cream and hankies out and try and beat their previous best.
21.00 FILM: The class of 92
Everyone’s favourite bunch of f*ckwits rattle on about sh*te that was boring 10 years ago.
22.00 FILM: The class of 92 (Repeat)
Just in case some f*cker missed it the first time around.
23.00: Me and the brother’s wife
Class of 92 legend Ryan Wilson talks openly about brotherly love and infidelity.
23.30: Embarrassing bodies
Paul Scholes talks about “that” picture of his manhood
24.00: Taggart
There’s been a muurduur and old whiskey-nose isn’t happy about something again.
00.30 – 06.00: BBC News 92
Round the clock news with everyone’s favourite ex-footballers.

Some people are saying that the BBC is obsessed with the rags, but TV tonight looks pretty good if you ask me.

18.00: Gary Neville tonight
The local news from right across Trafford with world’s number 1 human being Gary Neville.
18.30: Swamps under the hammer
Dion Dublin (Dion effing Dublin, really!?!) takes us to a derelict building in Manchester that Gary “best human being ever” Neville is turning in to a multi million pound hotel…for the good of humanity obviously.
19.00: The Neville Family
With Paul Scholes as Pugsley, Lurch as himself, Nicky Butt as the b*tch and Neville Neville as the fruity father.
19.30 The Rag Show
The Rickshaw Challenge reaches Trafford so we trot out everyone’s favourite people, the glorious class of 92, for no good reason at all, while the kn*bhead and backward kids cycle the rickshaw round the swamp.
20.00: Bell*nders
Some cockney rags’ Sky digital is on the blink and they can’t watch Trafford, or Salford, or FC Un*ted, or some other sh*tehawk outfit live. Meanwhile Rhodri wants his brother dead.
20.30 The Great British W**k off
The 92 boyz get their hand cream and hankies out and try and beat their previous best.
21.00 FILM: The class of 92
Everyone’s favourite bunch of f*ckwits rattle on about sh*te that was boring 10 years ago.
22.00 FILM: The class of 92 (Repeat)
Just in case some f*cker missed it the first time around.
23.00: Me and the brother’s wife
Class of 92 legend Ryan Wilson talks openly about brotherly love and infidelity.
23.30: Embarrassing bodies
Paul Scholes talks about “that” picture of his manhood
24.00: Taggart
There’s been a muurduur and old whiskey-nose isn’t happy about something again.
00.30 – 06.00: BBC News 92
Round the clock news with everyone’s favourite ex-footballers.
Is "Through the Toilet Door Keyhole" with Martin Edwards not on tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.