City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------------

--Sagna-------------------Mangala-------------------Otamendi-------------Kolarov-

----------------------------Yaya------------------------Dinho---------------------------

Navas---------------------------------DeBruyne-------------------------------Sterling

------------------------------------------Nacho-------------------------------------------

This should be the team. But, I doubt Nacho will play. :-(

Out of position in a very tough fixture wouldn't be ideal for a second league start

Don't think I'm going to be able to clap or cheer Milner - he played us in the last 12 months. But neither will I be booing him out of respect for his contribution to us. A vow of silence from me.

Agreed I won't boo him, but the way I see it is he ain't the messiah he's a very naughty boy!!

Cheer Milner. Best way of showing we are not particularly arsed that he left for an inferior club.

Cheer Milner. Best way of showing we are not particularly arsed that he left for an inferior club.
This. Plus he always gave 100% for us. You can not begrudge that he wanted a final big pay day - his only error was to claim it was for purely football reasons - we're not fools Jimmy, but your contribution to the Blue Cause will be recognised

Just out of interest. Has there been one single game this season where we've been able to align Sergio, Merlin, Sterling and KDB for an entire ninety minutes? My impression is not. That is going to be one hell of a line-up when it clicks. Which it will.
They got 45 minutes against newcastle, sterling went off at half time then we scored 5 lol, but yeah it will be terrifying for any team if/when they click

Klopp likes to press high, we seem to struggle against that kind of thing, but with that being said i can see KDB playing a storm against them. One goal and one assist last night, seems that little rest he got worked :)

--------------------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------------

--Sagna-------------------Mangala-------------------Otamendi-------------Kolarov-

----------------------------Yaya------------------------Dinho---------------------------

Navas---------------------------------DeBruyne-------------------------------Sterling

------------------------------------------Nacho-------------------------------------------

This should be the team. But, I doubt Nacho will play. :-(

Not for me mate. He's too inexperienced for that position against tough opposition

Klopp likes to press high, we seem to struggle against that kind of thing, but with that being said i can see KDB playing a storm against them. One goal and one assist last night, seems that little rest he got worked :)

Liverpool haven't had the intensive pre season necessary to play Klopp's way. They can do it, but only in 10 min bursts. And they're likely to tire in the last 20 mins. We need to be patient, see out the pressing spells and capitalise when they slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.