Aussie Blues...

That's a huge change.
Could actually be in our favour if they implement an online subscription, we may be able to pay just for PL matches without having to pay for all the other shite that's on foxtel.

mmmm I'm not sure it's a good thing, I binned Optus off because their mobile coverage was wank, and the internet dropped out daily, hope they have improved - I do live in Queensland mind, it's like living in a cave in the Jurrassic period regarding technology.

mmmm I'm not sure it's a good thing, I binned Optus off because their mobile coverage was wank, and the internet dropped out daily, hope they have improved - I do live in Queensland mind, it's like living in a cave in the Jurrassic period regarding technology.

In Brisbane? try up here….I had a letter from my vet take 2 weeks to get here once, it's about 3km away, you could walk it in less than an hour.

I didn't mind Fox, especially with the red button being able to view all the games live.

I liked the fact that it was all there, in HD, and able to be recorded if times didn't suit. They've improved the coverage so well recently - I remember the bad old days 10 years ago when the only time you'd see a City game was if it was the Derby or one of the early kick offs (which they seldom were). Now I can watch pretty much every City game easily.

They say competition is good. Bollocks. Now in order to watch sport if you want AFL and A League you need fox, NRL on FTA, EPL you'll need Optus, and then if you want CL you need BEIN.

We went from all the content being delivered on two platforms (Fox and FTA) to a shitload. Hip pocket will take a beating. Consumers will be worse off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.