Liverpool (h)

Let's be quite clear here. Are you actually selling them at face value or just stating what the face value is? And how do you manage to be selling 3 pairs of tickets for a sold out match in different parts of the ground?

Firstly that sounds like an accusation that I'm not genuine - My Brother got 10 tickets when they was originally on sale but he and a few others cant get flights, not that
I should have to be explaining to you-
Do you need me to put the pictures of the tickets on as well-
Im trying to sell genuine tickets to genuine fans and get some sarcastic comment - what is that all about-
If you met me and wanted the tickets you would see they are genuine

Firstly that sounds like an accusation that I'm not genuine - My Brother got 10 tickets when they was originally on sale but he and a few others cant get flights, not that
I should have to be explaining to you-
Do you need me to put the pictures of the tickets on as well-
Im trying to sell genuine tickets to genuine fans and get some sarcastic comment - what is that all about-
If you met me and wanted the tickets you would see they are genuine
You do have to explain as it happens as your continued presence on this forum depends on you abiding by its rules. And as a mod, I'm tasked with enforcing those rules. Despite having been specifically told not to publish your phone number in an earlier post, you continued to do so. That's one reason why your posts were deleted.

Another rule is that tickets are sold at no more than face value and that's the question I've asked. If you're happy to confirm you're asking face value then you're not breaking any rules and your post can stand.

You do have to explain as it happens as your continued presence on this forum depends on you abiding by its rules. And as a mod, I'm tasked with enforcing those rules. Despite having been specifically told not to publish your phone number in an earlier post, you continued to do so. That's one reason why your posts were deleted.

Another rule is that tickets are sold at no more than face value and that's the question I've asked. If you're happy to confirm you're asking face value then you're not breaking any rules and your post can stand.

Off course I sell at face value or many times under face- I didn't know the rules regarding putting my telephone number on - for that I apologise,
If you are a Moderator I'm sure you will understand how your post looked to me - I'm a genuine seller who NEVER sells tickets above face-

Off course I sell at face value or many times under face- I didn't know the rules regarding putting my telephone number on - for that I apologise,
If you are a Moderator I'm sure you will understand how your post looked to me - I'm a genuine seller who NEVER sells tickets above face-
That's fine and I apologise if I came over a little harsh but you also have to understand how it looked to us with someone who isn't a regular poster seemingly having loads of tickets for a big game. I'm happy you're a genuine seller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.