Elderly Man Knocked over by car.

wayneg1983

Does anybody know if the elderly bloke knocked over at the end of Joe Mercer way tonight after the game is O.K and if the driver was caught?. Knocked him a good 10ft across the road and raced away.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the elderly bloke knocked over at the end of Joe Mercer way tonight after the game is O.K and if the driver was caught?.
How about the old guy being resuscitated on the floor of the metro station at the stadium . It really didn't look good . Hope the old fella is ok

I wasn't aware of the Metrolink incident hope he is O.K as well. Incidents like these do put the result in to perspective though.

There were some very angry fans leaving tonight. One idiot nearly caught me in the car park in his rush to leave. Unfortunately for him I had my car keys in my hand as I caught his bonnet.

Probably done him a favour if he wakes up not remembering the game.

The driver of the car is a right ****, couldn't wait for the stewards to stop the flow so just mowed down a few pedestrians... Shame he managed to get away before the rest could catch up with him. Hope the fella is ok.

It was chaos there tonight. When we crossed, there was people streaming across whilst cars were on the walkway. Heard a bit of a thud, which sounded like someone kicking a car.

Next thing the driver got out and after a few verbals, there was people brawling over the bonnet.

Not sure who was right or wrong, but not very pleasant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.