Chinese Consortium invests $400m in CFG

That's just based on City's accounts, not CFG. The MMM uses stadium utilisation & wage/turnover ratios as part of its calculation so you can only really apply it at club level. I'd guess City represents the vast majority of the CFG value though.

The calculation is as follows for anyone interested:

(Revenue + Net Assets) * ((Net Profit + Revenue)/Revenue) * Stadium utilisation % / Wage-to-turnover ratio

Revenue was £352m
Net Assets were £753m
Net Profit was £11m
Stadium utilisation was 98%
Wage-to-turnover ratio was 55%

So (with all figures in £m) that's (352+753) * ((11+352)/352) which gives 1140.

1140 * .98 = 1117

1117/.55 = 2030, meaning our MMM value is £2.03bn

Sale of a 13% stake for £265m gives a total value of £2.04bn.
Wow, all in the space of 7 years! The team who run CFG are just on another level altogether.

As I just said the another Rag, I bet you wish you'd just left us the fuck alone, look at tje global monster you've created! :-)

Thanks for the clarification btw.

Beautiful scenes.

We now control the platform with every commercial deal we make from this day forward, based on the valuation now put on the CFG.

I don't think anyone can comprehend the levels of sponsorship money which will now flood directly into club coffers, Chinese, or otherwise.

Our rivals tap up companies.

We tap up countries.

That's the difference.

Think about the possibilities for the leisure destination, the building of more Real Estate, and the ease of which someone like Lionel Messi could have his wages pretty much covered by a Chinese link-up.

We became the biggest football club in the world today.

I feel all moist after reading that

Without sounding sarcastic I think you'd better zip it pal.
It's only just past dinner time, this news pisses on everything at the moment so far today. 5 he match thread will start moving later.
Seeing as I'm feeling a bit bolshy I'd even go as far as saying your comment comes across a bit ragging. ....what do you reckon? ?
Just need to get India on board now then start on the other planets
Won't happen, thankfully.

Seeing as I'm feeling a bit bolshy I'd even go as far as saying your comment comes across a bit ragging. ....what do you reckon? ?

Yes, I must be a Rag, because I have an opinion on something, that is slightly different than your own!.... Idiot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.