Arsenal away ticket thread.

Just thought I would provide you all with some amazing travel information.
Virgin trains are offering First Class Travel from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston for pennies
I have just booked Monday 21st out at 11.35am and Tuesday 22nd back at 11.40am for £30 each way
Meal service provided and travelling in style.
My booking says that I just saved £820 for two people

You do not have to enter any codes and the offer is not to be used in conjunction with any travel cards

To conclude £30 first class rail to London .... Be very quick !

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I would provide you all some amazing travel information.
Virgin trains are offering First Class Travel from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston for pennies
I have just booked Monday 21st out at 11.35am and Tuesday 22nd back at 11.40am for £30 each way
Meal service provided and tip top travelling like a king among kings
My booking says that I just saved £820 for two people

You do not have to enter any codes and the offer is not to be used in conjunction with any travel cards

To conclude £30 first class rail to London .... Be very quick !
If you have used Man City Virgin trains deal you would have got 25% discount on your £30 each way now thats what i call a deal

I have a machine in my kitchen that can slice currants
If it were possible I would have done it ; )

Just checked again and it definitely wont go below the £30
Posh grub piped music and hoers des overies will be served on route

Last edited by a moderator:
Two tickets available, face value £64, but only paid £32 each so £64 the pair

Two tickets available, face value £64, but only paid £32 each so £64 the pair

Have Just PM'd you. Would love the tickets please for my son and I. Can collect the tickets at the game tonight.

Cheers,Nitram

Looking for one adult if anyone can help can meet in London or at ground.. Have helped and been helped by fellow blues on here, I'm reliable..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.