Stoke vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke 0 City 3 is my prediction....
My hope is....
Stoke 0 City 26, with Charlie Adam being injured and missing the rest of the season/decade

It could be one of those weekends when all rivals win and we drop points. We have the trickiest game imo, everyone else has an easy game unless they fuck up big time.

Last time we were before a CL game Pelle looked like didnt give a shit about Pool and team selection and may have prioritized the Juve game ..., hope now we will pay attention and try to make sure they wont score because I think thats they way to win away league games, get the fucking clean sheet.

We score lot less away from home, home goal/game avg is 2.9, away from home is 1,16 only, we scored 7 goals in 6 PL away games. We struggle to score as it seems so we need to make sure we dont have to score 2-3 goals to win the game but only 1 should be enough.

To me under 2.5 goals seems good bet on this game. (and then its gonna be 2-3 or 3-3 lol.)

Had we won at Villa I think a draw today would have been acceptable,but we really need to win this. The last 3 away performances have been very poor bar an average display at the swamp.

Normally get a coach in but got to drive today and i know the Britannia is shit for traffic, any tips on where to Park up blues?
follow the signs to the britannia & come off the A500 at the same junction,
but instead of turning left onto the A50, go straight over the roundabout & follow the road round back over the bridge...
look for "campbell road" on your map or satnav,
all the locals park up there on the roadsides, no parking meters or owt.
it's a five minute walk back over the bridge and canal, just follow the crowds.

Stoke is a tough game at the best of times. With the Britannia stadium at the centre of a gale, it's 50/50 and who deals with the conditions best. Just as long as you don't expect flowing football because you wont get it today. It will be similar story for many games today, but none worse than this game because their ground is open in the corners.

A draw wouldn't be a bad result in the circumstances, with the weather and our injury problems. Think we're in for a very tough game.

Yaya isnt playing so you'll at least control the game in the middle, also the pace and flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.