Match Thread | Stoke City vs Manchester City (05/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not a disgrace ! leicester are a good team and so are juve. we aren't playing well atm but your points are really relevant
They are good teams, but one was fighting relegation all last season. The other has had the spine of their team ripped out so much they're currently 5th in Serie A AFTER they've been on a winning streak.

If we had a manager who seemed to have put some gam plan together, one that set up his team to nullify opponents strengths and expose their weaknesses... Imagine what we could do with these players.

The problem is there is not one player in that side or any of the management on the bench could really give a f*ck , it took MP 40 minutes to get off his backside , when the most expensively assembled squad in the premiership is being given the runaround by a bunch of yard dogs . The malaise stems from the top , if the manager doesnt look like he give s f*ck , why will the players ?

Does anyone seriously think he will fire them up for the second half?

You can only dream of what a top manager would do with this squad.

Hughes is not a tactical genius but at least he recognises the importance of tactics. Pellegrini thinks his job his done after his almost always incorrect team selection.

You can forget champions league mate, and we won't be top for long, if you're happy with standard of football then good for you.

What sort of message would that put out to future managers when you just sack a manager in the current position we're in, it'll be like Chelsea sacking Ancelotti after winning the double, really?

The back four is what it is, shit, what else could he pick?.....starting with Delph in front of Fernando wouldn't had made any difference to that back four display.

That's a bit harsh however De Bruyne has no consistency, he's either awesome or poor, I know he prefers number 10 and all that but doesn't constitute some of his poor performances.

KdB is actually trying though. That 80 yard dash proved that. Saying that, what has the current number 10 done?

Can I just add, I have got it badly wrong on Bony.

I was excited by his signing but he's not at our level and has gone backwards, when you must improve at this club.

I was saying, hopefully he'll come good. But on that showing, he should be nowhere near the squad, let alone the team.
Bloody awful, is putting it nice.

We need goals, so far this season Pellegrini when forced to change tactic has done one thing: changed to 433.

Delph for Fernando, not Delph for an attacker please. I see him taking Sterling off to play Delph though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.