Swansea home

1 x adult ticket for Saturday, South Stand Level 3, block 316 (central). Can meet outside the ground before the game. £20, cheers.

Last edited:
2 X Adult Tickets ( sat together ) for Saturday's game , season tickets can be collected from S61 , Rotherham or can arrange for paper tickets from ground subject to PayPal payment , £50 , cheers , PM please .

hi how easy is it to arrange for paper tickets to be collected?
I am not that comfy about giving out my season ticket but being in Edinburgh there are some games I cannot make
ta in advance

Student Ticket 18-21 Block 111 row R seat avlbl £20 for tomorrow. Singing section, best atmosphere & view in the ground ! Will meet at K1 entrance next to away support ...

Last edited:
Ticket available for S/Stand 117 L1 just to the left of the goal. Season card so can meet at the ground and i will swipe you in £25

PM if interested please.

Cheers

One adults season ticket. £20 (face value £46). Few rows behind away dugout. Can meet outside stadium. PM if interested.

One adult season ticket going spare for tomorrow. Colin bell 126, three rows behind the tunnel right on halfway line. Will take £20, pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.