Housing Associations

Any luck yet, Ste? When I buy my place next year then I'll rent a room out at a reasonable price to put a roof over someone's head. Looking for a home when desperate is horrible.

How did the OP get on with this in the end? It does seem that if you are a single, employed male with no issues involving drug abuse and no children you are simply put right at the bottom of the pile. I'm finding this out myself. Now I read that the Tories are looking to shorten the amount of time you can rent a council property anway.

How did the OP get on with this in the end? It does seem that if you are a single, employed male with no issues involving drug abuse and no children you are simply put right at the bottom of the pile. I'm finding this out myself. Now I read that the Tories are looking to shorten the amount of time you can rent a council property anway.
You already know the fucking answer bud.

A lad I knew from school has a substantial history of drug abuse, kids everywhere, persistent shoplifter and all the rest of it.
Straight out of strangeways he's given a place to live.
Yes he's apparently off the gear but he's just switched his addiction to alcohol now.

Me? I put my name down at associations and so on, I'm at the bottom of this huge pile as I'm seen as low risk.

What would make me get a place of my own is by impregnating a load of women, becoming addicted to heroin, and stealing car stereos as a living.

This is reality, no bullshit.

You are clean, no problems, you ain't fucking rewarded in this country and its a fact.

Fuck this country, I'm off soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.