Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I await the slagging off in tomorrow's press giving the turtle a day off.

Not sure Tyler or Davie Proven could have been any more one sided if they'd have been on Arsenal TV. Sickening. Probably highlighted best when Sterling gets brought down for a stonewall penalty, then when the replay shows it they suddenly stop talking as they realise it's a penalty, then proceed to never mention it again. Sick of that shit, if there was an option to listen to just the crowd sounds without the commentators, I'd pick it every time

6c3e5cc8cca5cefc9e8231a0a3ac1450.jpg
seen the bbc summary of toure's wondergoal this evening? A 'poke' lol

I didn't get this media bias stuff until tonight! That was fucking horrendous Arsenal this Arsenal that Cech This Cech that Ozil this Ozil that. Not one positive thing said about City.

Mariner was in on it too

I was texting a city friend when toure scored his absolute cracker of a goal,you would have thought it had went wide Tyler hardly raising his voice it's 2.1 now,if any other team had scored that he would have been screaming into the microphone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.