Belgian Fans (merged)

fathellensbellend

anyone else notice the 150/200 belgium city fans standing up with their half and half scarfs above their heads on mass last night and getting a chorus of what the bleeping hell is that from the city fans.

absolutely surrounded by people enjoying their 1st ever city away game last night, in fact getting to the point where we are going to need our own section in the away end.

Seen a few comments on the block of Belgian fans at the match last night.

It is shocking that these tickets went to the group. Nothing against them but I know a few who could not get tickets for the match due to supposedly being sold out. I sure others know many also in the same boat. Fans who have been going for years.

Remember the tickets were subsidised last night by money given to City to assist fans on away trips. Is it right that fans who I know for a fact after speaking to a few at the game have never been to a City game before are getting subsidised tickets?

Personally I think it is wrong and Kevin Parker should if I am right in thinking is the head of the supporters club should be asking questions.

yeh i was sat right next to them. the arsenal / chelsea / tottenham games always have a load of tourists there. Its the worst at chelsea because id say half of the away end is full with them and other london fans which makes for a shit atmosphere in our end . Im bollocksed if i know how they get there tickets.

I was sat behind a few at Spurs away this season. It annoys me when you think of the 200 City fans that would have been next in line to those tickets.

I'm from Belgium too and i also want to watch a game live in the near future :-). I hope i'm welcome :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.