Club Badge (merged)

The monochrome looks great. Theres a bit more color in the design than I'd like but overall it's a big step up for me. I might have preferred a few different things but it's better than the eagle and we won't require the ridiculous shield around the badge anymore

Just the small matter of Manchester not being in Lancashire, rendering it irrelevant.

its been in lancashire for hundreds of years though and is still part of our history. go into most historical buildings and you will find the rose. its still relevant to us. we dont have ships going into manchester how is that relevant to us then ?

The ship and 3 rivers would have been enough. The red rose looks like an add on, which I think we don't need.

Not a fan personally. Too cartoony, no Manchester City Football Club, City is flat unlike Manchester, the Rivers should be white in my opinion, and the shield seems wrong and is out of the circle. A lot to dislike for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.