Ex players you'd love to see back at City

Just based on players I've seen in the flesh in recent years.

Schmeichel - Would be a great back up GK. Also HG.

Michael Johnson - Who knows what this lad could've achieved if it wasn't for his mental health issues. City through and through too would have loved to see him blossom here.

Boateng - He didn't want to stay in England but no denying he's one of best in Europe now. Would've slotted comfortably at CB with prolonged absence of Vinnie

SWP - Suppose Raheem has a lot of similarities but I'd swap Navas with a Shauny in his prime all day. Having 2 class natural wingers would be a great asset.

Tevez - Volatile player but explosive on the pitch and infront of goal. I loved him at City. Still my favourite striker in a blue shirt.

Tevez - Volatile player but explosive on the pitch and infront of goal. I loved him at City. Still my favourite striker in a blue shirt.

I never really took to Tevez. Great player but his legacy is somewhat tarnished. Surprised he's your favourite striker, I'd pick Aguero over him every single day of the week.

In prime then i would love to see Paul Lake in the centre of that defence, imagine Lake and Kompany.

Tevez is the only ex player who would currently get into our first team. Never rated Boateng at centre half personally, never seen a defender so reluctant to head the ball and avoid physical contact. Quite liked him at right back though, had a fantastic cross on him.

Wow, what would big Dave Watson add to our team. Absolute rock of a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.