Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacho should start ahead of him every week, Bony needs to be sold.

I was thinking...Maybe Pell knows all about Nacho's ability. Knows he is a quality finisher and is trying to get Bony up to speed after his malaria. He really needs to step up though. What i don't get is if someone is not playing that well the first thing is to run your balls off right? Then things normally start to happen/come off for you.

Apologies, FlemishDuck. My post ended up in your's. My fault.

No probs, you likely put youre reply between the quote tags, try to find where it says /quote between brackets and cut and paste that to the end of the line i wrote, that shoudl normally solve it.

as to youre reply, i guess it wasn't an unlogical idea, really a pitty he is not up for that role. Now he's in a role that requires a lot of running aroudn from him but that is not optimal for his age neither.

No probs, you likely put youre reply between the quote tags, try to find where it says /quote between brackets and cut and paste that to the end of the line i wrote, that shoudl normally solve it.

as to youre reply, i guess it wasn't an unlogical idea, really a pitty he is not up for that role. Now he's in a role that requires a lot of running aroudn from him but that is not optimal for his age neither.

I'm a technological nightmare - give me a pair of boots and a bergen and I'll be fine:)

And I don't mean that wonderful place in Norway.

All he can do is hold the ball up outside the area. He is gash at all other strikery things. Nacho must be tearing his fecking hair out wondering what the feck he has to do to get ahead of this donkey in the pecking order.

Edin wasn't great but at least he could head the ball.

He runs ?

I wouldn't mind seeing this again:

e79ff2c94cf3080bc09ceeeaa8fa1d8d.500x274x113.gif

You may not have said anything about yaya but the general feeling around he is that yaya is utter garbage DESPITE him having won us numerous trophies almost singlehandedly at times. What I don't understand is how Yaya is allowed to get roasted over some of his performances yet aguero isn't

And saying he never was good enough to play for city is ludicrous...top scorer in I think 2014 at Swansea. He was worth the gamble and offered us a plan B. It's not his fault if he is being asked to play a game he isn't suited to. The manager needs to work around him and play to his strengths - throwing some crosses into the box would be a start.
well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.