Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't he just start him over bony once in the league and see what happens? Can't be worse than no movement, skied shots and slices! The lads young, hungry and looks to have what it takes.

He really needs to start against Watford. Aguero on as sub in the 2nd half.
Bony left in Manchester for all the good he will do away from home.

I'd be shouting for a loan if I was him. Pellers is taking the piss only using him as a timewasting sub when matches are all but over, and this is in spite of having Bony stink up the place.

I'd start him all day over Bony atm. Might give Wilf the much needed rocket up his arse he needs if he finds a 19 year old keeping him out of the 1st XI

Not sure when Pellers will give the youngster the fucking chance he deserves but if Pep does come next summer I see 0% chance Bony stays with us. Hopefully things will brighten up for Kelechi

Give him at least 15mins. For 3 mins all we're doing is wasting time for the opposition making the sub

That's not enough either. He needs to be getting 30 mins here, 45 mins there.

It's not black and white, i.e. ditch Bony and play Nacho regardless of opposition and circumstances. It's simply about giving him a fair crack at rotation. That's the only way the lad can develop his game. And if he does, that is to everyone's advantage as - unlike Bony - he could be at City long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.