Everton (Away) C1 SF 1st Leg : Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best team possible v Everton but rest main men for Norwich....not worth gambling PL

If we went out of the FA cup early the only issue I can see is the team being flown thousands of miles on free weekends for friendlies in Abu Dhabi and maybe even China and that could be worse.

It might do the lads good having a bit of a change of scenery.

It didn't last year!!! Came back from the little break in the sun, got knocked out of the FA cup a day later and the league was gone in the blink of an eye. Thankfully they couldn't do it again this year pre FA cup.

£35 tickets going on their website in the family stand

Tempted to get one but not sure about sitting in my own....did it at anfield a few seasons back....jesus

"The problem with Manchester City is they used to be alright. Like, they were no threat to anyone, bar the odd Shaun Goater brace, or Giorgi Kinkladze goal of the season. Then they went all tits up and ended up doing a Southampton. Then Paul Dickov turned them round with some sort of famous goal at Wembley against Gillingham, they got taken over by Sheikh OilFace and all of a sudden they have fans popping up all over the place banging on about how they got 30,000 crowds in Division 2, and how they deserve this success. No. No you don't. You've all become what you hate. You've become Chelsea. Well done.

This might sound like sour grapes. And it is. By god it is. Why them? Why not us? As we potentially stand on the verge of a takeover of the Toffees, my wish for some mental sheikh lobbing his dad's oil money at us looks like it will never happen. Which is a real shame. We'd have done the whole thing with so much more class than them"

Hahahahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.