Everton (Away) C1 SF 1st Leg : Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of theo positive ones! 1 clean sheet in his career with City & that was against Sheffield Wed at home - makes mistakes every time he plays & makes our already nervous defence even more so. Hopefully we can out score them tonight as I don't expect a clean sheet - waste of a squad place should have Gunn in there
This ^ I never like to dis the team but you make a valid point re our defence being nervous having Cab' at their backs. Ho hum. Positive vibes, positive vibes om om om

Just a quick reminder that he came to us as defensive midfielder, having played centre back a few times at Barca, so he's actually quite good at it, but he can't do it if he's not in our half, so long as he knows what role he's playing he's pretty good defensively.

Fair point. But i don't think he'd be up for that type of role.

Is Delph out the left?

I'd have thought subbing him off at HT the last time he tried that made it hit home how wank an idea that was.

I've got £4 in my betting account (i know, big spender) what do we reckon for the score?

2-1 @ 8-1
3-1 @ 14-1

Just a quick reminder that he came to us as defensive midfielder, having played centre back a few times at Barca, so he's actually quite good at it, but he can't do it if he's not in our half, so long as he knows what role he's playing he's pretty good defensively.

Just to add, he played centre-half, for the winners, in a CL final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.