Norwich City (a) pre-match thread (09/01/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the time to give maffeo garcia roberts nacho type players a game.
not all at once.
But rest others for everton like de bruyne
give sergio and silva half game for fitness
its the same dross every week
at least give the kids a chance if nit niw will never happen if we're flying
pellegrini plays safe every time. Lets take a risk

Here's what they show in the US (FA Cup 3rd round):

Friday, January 8
Exeter vs. Liverpool (FA Cup 3rd Round), 2:55pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Saturday, January 9

Wycombe Wanderers vs. Aston Villa (FA Cup 3rd Round), 7:45am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Arsenal vs. Sunderland (FA Cup 3rd Round), 10am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Eastleigh vs. Bolton (FA Cup 3rd Round), 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2GO
Doncaster Rovers vs. Stoke (FA Cup 3rd Round), 10am, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Manchester United vs. Sheffield United (FA Cup 3rd Round), 12:30pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Sunday, January 10
Oxford vs. Swansea (FA Cup 3rd Round), 7am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Chelsea vs. Scunthorpe (FA Cup 3rd Round), 9am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Spurs vs. Leicester (FA Cup 3rd Round), 11am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO

So all top teams but City. Strange.

Seriously hoping that a stream is available on Saturday. Ridiculous that no one is broadcasting the game other than Kosovo Sports or whichever station someone mentioned earlier. Hoping that a tech savvy Blue posts a link or two. ::fingers crossed::

Here's what they show in the US (FA Cup 3rd round):

Friday, January 8
Exeter vs. Liverpool (FA Cup 3rd Round), 2:55pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Saturday, January 9

Wycombe Wanderers vs. Aston Villa (FA Cup 3rd Round), 7:45am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Arsenal vs. Sunderland (FA Cup 3rd Round), 10am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Eastleigh vs. Bolton (FA Cup 3rd Round), 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2GO
Doncaster Rovers vs. Stoke (FA Cup 3rd Round), 10am, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Manchester United vs. Sheffield United (FA Cup 3rd Round), 12:30pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Sunday, January 10
Oxford vs. Swansea (FA Cup 3rd Round), 7am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Chelsea vs. Scunthorpe (FA Cup 3rd Round), 9am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Spurs vs. Leicester (FA Cup 3rd Round), 11am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO

So all top teams but City. Strange.
cheers for that.

Why are people going on about oh we don't want a replay ... well £&@# that, I want to win but if we can't win, I'd take a draw 1000 times out of 1000 than lose ...

Can't finish the job at theirs, bring them back to ours and finish the job there ...

Sorry, but I fail to see the logic in oh, we'll have to play one more game so might as well lose, that's somehow better ...

The replay would clash with the Guardiola announcement?

Not that I'm too hopeful of progressing (unless we get a replay) does anyone know the date the draw for 4th round is being made ? I can't find it anywhere,thought it might have been Monday night again,but not in tv mag or online anywhere

I would assume it would be on Monday.

Would you lads class this a 'must win game' now considering our dismal form? I feel City need a win just to keep some kind of momentum in the 'still in four competitions' push. Although we wont win all four (its looking likely we could win nothing), its nice just to say we are still competing in everything. Puts a nice golden gild over our dismal hollow core*.

*best thing i have ever said on here haha.

Temporarily we're now in the same shoes as 99% of other football fans. Is there any point to this game. We're only going to go out later on.

This City team can not win games against good teams who combine good technique with physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.