What's The Longest You've Ever Stayed Awake For?

That was the norm for a time.
Pot NCO's finishing exercise was 72 hour's then de-brief & results, got to bed about Lunchtime on a Saturday, up at 7pm & down to the pub, nearly fell asleep in my first pint, back in bed for 8 & slept to lunchtime Sunday

Remember the page 3 girls coming out but nobody went to see them! Rather sleep

50+ hours several times during Gulf 2. Gets to a point where you're just on autopilot.

Mine is 2-3 days max before I'm sleeping on a park bench somewhere..

I think there was a study done that you start hallucinating if you don't sleep and there was even a reality show about it.

I once stayed awake for about 36-40 hours. Yes you can hallucinate if you stay awake too long.

I went 7am one day until 10pm 2 days later so around 63 hours. Just because I am a shit sleeper. Made me feel like crap that spell though.

3 days, when it got dark on the second night i started to hallucinate a little. I kept seeing what i thought were cobwebs in front of me and the odd time put my hand out to move them.
They just got worse until i passed out on the third night, don't even recall going to lie down, i think my brain just shorted out and i passed out whilst sat up.

That Fatboy slim night the other night was out from lunchtime on the Saturday and didn't get home till 3pm on the Sunday.

Don't think I could stay awake longer than 2 days. No way

About 50 hours in first year of University. Went out two nights in a row then full day of lectures I stupidly attended when I didnt have to haha. Fell asleep sat in the hallway of halls on a different floor.

Did about 40 hours when we lost to Wigan. Up at 4am to get to Leeds in order to be picked up by the Harrogate Blues supporters bus. Got dropped off in Leeds at about 1am, 3 hour wait for the next train home, made it back about 6am. Started fucking work at 7am right through until 6pm then got home and sat up having the piss ribbed out of me by my United and Dipper housemates. Finally slept about around 11/midnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.