Fantasy Football Leagues

Does anyone else do the PL Ultimate Fantasy League? Only reason I ask is that from gameweek 20 the transfer window is supposed to open but I'm not getting the option of doing transfers. Am i missing something?

Does anyone else do the PL Ultimate Fantasy League? Only reason I ask is that from gameweek 20 the transfer window is supposed to open but I'm not getting the option of doing transfers. Am i missing something?
Aye, the transfers?

I think you can make transfers after this weeks fixtures bud

Cheers! Having picked a team of perma-crocks I've been desperate to make transfers for months! I can wait another week but slightly bizarre that transfers that are supposed to start in week 20 actually start in week 21. Happy New Year.

Cheers! Having picked a team of perma-crocks I've been desperate to make transfers for months! I can wait another week but slightly bizarre that transfers that are supposed to start in week 20 actually start in week 21. Happy New Year.

You can make transfers now mate

anyone tempted by the wildcard ... had a shit week last GW and got out of the cup tie by a point

TRANSFER HELP .... i have never played the PL Fantasy League but getting into this year at work as now easy on your smartphone. I now have a 'transfer wildcard' but really don't need to use it and waste it now as the players I have are doing well. Can i keep this and use later in season or does it expire with transfer window????? any help much appreciated!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.