Last Film You Saw

Creed.
Disappointing, not sure why some critics had a wank fest over this.
A couple of half decent fight scenes but that's about yer lot.
Four and three quarters out of ten.

Watched the Revenant last night - well part of it. Switched it off just after the hour mark.
A really good beginning but some of it very far fetched in parts. A mixed up story line as well.
4/10.

Watched the Revenant last night - well part of it. Switched it off just after the hour mark.
A really good beginning but some of it very far fetched in parts. A mixed up story line as well.
4/10.

About right, I think Lewis above must of written it, hyped up to fuck and how else could it be acted anyways?

Solace (2015)

Hopkins is decent as usual in what could be called his usual style character. Farrell is good in a character style i have seen him in before.
Well produced thought provoking thriller, not a 10/10 but i did not lose interest but gained more and more.

Plot revolves around a psychic detective of sorts.

The Revenant. Good acting, well shot but a bit of a slow burner. Started off well but I feel they could have cut 30 mins out of the rest of the film. Still decent.

My thought's exactly, dragged it out for to long.

Watched a couple this week. In the heart of the sea, which is worth a watch if you like the genre, and Bridge of spies, which I enjoyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.