Nothing coming in this window?

Not sure Stones is the answer - the fee will be ridiculous and he is struggling himself. That's maybe one for the summer. Personally wouldn't have any issue if we signed a proven premier league centre back, like an Ashley Williams or Ryan Shawcross. We keep finding these foreign central backs, paying fortunes and selling them on for peanuts. Even if the above were cover in the future, surely better cover than what we have now, e.g. MDM.

If we can get in quality additions I reckon we would.

I think Demichelis will leave in January back to Argentina as the season starts in February over there.

I would like to think we have our eye on someone like John Stones.
Hehe swap Demichelis for John Stones and there really will be no toys left in the meda's pram

Anyone decent won't be available unless we're prepared to overpay - surely the time has come to promote from within

We need to strengthen up front, bony isn't the answer and Sergio misses too much football. David Villa would be a good option (poetic license on promoting from within comment earlier) as pellers doesn't seem to see kelechi as a centre forward for some reason

IF yes if Pep is coming to City I really cant see us bringing anyone in,whats the point in letting pellers spend money that pep may not want,and if we don't spend out on anyone surely its the sign that pep will be her next season

I think the OP is right, nobody in in this window.

I'm happy with that, because we probably only really need a striker right now, and there won't be anyone sufficiently good enough for us to progress, or for PG. Leave signings till the summer, unless a bargain pops up, like Delph.

None out either, youngster loans apart.

IF yes if Pep is coming to City I really cant see us bringing anyone in,whats the point in letting pellers spend money that pep may not want,and if we don't spend out on anyone surely its the sign that pep will be her next season

1) we don't need a sign Pep is coming in because we already know he is.
2) If we do sign anyone in January it would be with pep in mind and with his approval as him and Txiki speak every week.
3) If Bony is the only player to leave this window then none of the big name players we are going to target in the summer are available now.

I think the OP is right, nobody in in this window.

I'm happy with that, because we probably only really need a striker right now, and there won't be anyone sufficiently good enough for us to progress, or for PG. Leave signings till the summer, unless a bargain pops up, like Delph.

None out either, youngster loans apart.

I'd like to think we are giving Evans the chance to prove himself before the end of the month for the first team and that would allow Yaya the chance to play higher up the pitch or even move Fernando on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.