What has to happen for us to be awarded a penalty?

As a team, We're just too nice. Where's the reaction? its all too lackadaisical for me. These are decisions that are costing us games. no one on the pitch seems that bothered.

Fucking change the record you boring fucker...
maxresdefault.jpg

I agree completely and it fucks me off no end during every game. Our players are kicked and pulled at all the fucking time, even players like Yaya are grabbed at but cos he's a big guy it's not play on, yet as soon as we go near their players they throw themselves to ground and it's a free kick. It's a fucking joke. Most of our players as well aren't given the benefit of any doubt or any warnings, especially our defending midfielders who are often booked for their first fouls.

I found it funny tonight that Silva comes onto the pitch after Aguero's had the crap kicked out of him all game (as was Sterling) and as soon as he goes for the ball a free kick is given against him. He just started laughing, he must get so sick of it.

I've been saying this for weeks, the oppositions seem to kick the crap out of us and nothing, we breath on the opposition and it's a free kick. Sick to death of players looking for free kicks around our penalty area only for the refs to oblige, it's shocking to watch.

I think that as the situation can't get any worse, that if I were in Kaldoon's position, I would write a strongly worded letter to the head of the referee's association, copy in the Premier League and I would ask

1/- why those four blatant pens weren't awarded
2/ -Question Howard Webb's conflict of interest position working in the refs association and for BT
3/- Imply the refs association of being corrupt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.